Saturday, March 29, 2008

Girly Girl



And once again my girly has shown me that any job can be done with class. Here she is digging with her necklace, church shoes, purse, pink hat...you know all the neccesities that a girl must have at all times.

3 comments:

Toni Dee! said...

She is darling, although the purse looks a little cumbersome! I, personally, have just purchased my first purse and am not completely converted to the purse concept - only time will tell :) She does look picture perfect though!

Oveson's said...

I love the combo of the outfit and the cowboy hat and shovel. They all look like they were working very hard!!! That is so fun that you guys have a swing set now that is the best and you cant beat free anytime!!!

Unknown said...

Of course our Kodi had to have a purse for digging! What a darling little namesake (oops, did I mention that AGAIN?!!!) Heh, heh. All of the pictures are great. Love you, tons.
Grandma