Wednesday, September 17, 2008

SkyFest

The SkyFest was wonderful this year! We all got up really, really early on Saturday morning so that we could get down there to see them fill up the balloons.
The kids thought it was great. They just kept saying "LOOK" and pointing in all different directions.
They each picked their favorites. Gideon preferred to watch from a distance, rather than walking right up by them.
Trace was just happy if Daddy was holding him. There were quite a few people there and I think it made him uncomfortable.
It was a little cold, so we snuggled together to keep warm, but all in all we had a GREAT time.

2 comments:

Oveson's said...

super fun. By the way jeri you look fantastic!!! So I am so glad that your computers came and are online again!! Yea for new computers ;D

Toni Dee! said...

How fun . . . and what a pretty mommy! Wish we could have been there with you, and I'm loving the long sleeves (and longing for the day I can wear them!)