Well the last few weeks my "T's" are growing fast. Trace decided that he could be faster walking and that is now the first choice in his mode of transportation. He has also started using words that the rest of us can understand. He calls for Hannah, asks for cookies, goes to find Kodi (although you must listen carefully to determine the difference between Kodi and cookie), DA over and over to find Daddy (which is particularly nice when Daddy is sitting on the stand during the primary program on Sunday), lots of others but my personal favorite is "pie". He says it very quietly and low and shoots the word out....really cute. (No, I'm not biased. :)) And then there is Tell. Yes folks....my baby cut his first tooth, and the second one is almost through as well. I'm sad that he is growing so fast, but I must admit....there are few things cutier that a two tooth smile!
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
THose darn kids . .. don't they know they're not supposed to grow so fast!!! What adorable T's!
Awwww...how sweet! I just realized that I have only ever met Kodi; and she was three months old! We need to meet the rest! :)
Post a Comment