My baby girl went to preschool today. She is growing too fast for me, that is for sure. Kodi was so excited. Gideon of course wanted to go with her, and she asked if he could. When she found out he wasn't big enough yet, she sat down and explained to him that he wasn't big enough and that he didn't have any new school clothes so he couldn't go. :)
When I dropped her off she was a little scared, but Mrs. Clark took her hand and away I ran so that she wouldn't see me cry. :) Three days a week, for two hours a day.......I can do this!
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Preschool
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't believe she is that big! You think a few hours a week is hard? Try sending them to school for seven hours a day five days a week. That's hard too! She is cute!
Yes - you can do this . . . and I'm sorry it only gets worse from here, but at least you know you're not alone when you tear up after dropping her off!
She is so cute....but she can't be that big. I keep telling marisa that she has to stop growing and it was funny because just the other day she told that to one of my friends and she said it in such a grown up way that I almost wanted to cry. You are much tougher then me I have been putting it off about as long as I can. super cute!!
Post a Comment