Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ladies Man

Heath taught Gideon how to wink his eye, and ask "How you doin'?" for Grandma Lu. However the kid has gone crazy with the attention it gets him. Man he is so cute!

5 comments:

Oveson's said...

Ok so seth tells different people about how cute he is!!! Great job with that one...he is a keeper!!

Sara said...

LOL I love it! And I see your capes are getting put to good use too. Just so you know, I was embroidering WAY WAY WAY before Emily stole my thunder, and it totally hasn't even occurred to her that she did. :D

Sara said...

Tee hee hee! Didn't check the capacity of the bags. Sorry? LOL If it's any consolation I do have to put the monster bowling away several times a day, but they LOVE it! Thank you. :)

Toni Dee! said...

I'll vouch for the fact that this is the cutest thing I've ever seen (and I've seen a lot!) Sure miss my little chatter-buddy!

Toni Dee! said...

May I just say that your blog is lookin' stylin!!! Good job sista!