So I have been working on a few projects around here. First of all, Kodi's hair stuff has been driving me nuts. I have had it in a Tupperware box, which we would dig through to find what we wanted. And in between hair styles, Trace would conveniently dump the box out and carry items ALL OVER the house. So this is what I came up with. I went to the craft store and those magnet boards were too expensive for this project. So I went and found a $6 marker board (that is magnetic) which was perfect for what I needed.
We then went to work on making a few new bows and things. Mel told me how to make the curly ribbon, so I thought I would try my hand at that. The red and white bows are the product of that. And yes you can burn ribbon in the oven when you are engrossed in making the other bows. :) Kodi's favorite ones are the big pink flowers. She will search her outfit each day to find some "dark pink" to match those flowers!Anyways the magnets are easy and hold all the bows in place. And the little containers with the colored elastics are awesome. (p.s. I got those at 50% off as well) :)
3 comments:
Look at you go!!! That is awesome and they look so super great. I love all of the hair things and the containers for the elastics are awesome. I have wanted something for marisa's elastics so they are not everywhere what a great idea!!!
The perfect accessorizer for the girly girl! I love how bright and happy it is, too.
The perfect accessorizer for the girly girl! I love how bright and happy it is, too.
Post a Comment