Eight years sure has flown by for us! I love Heath more now than I did eight years ago. I thought I loved him as much as I possibly could back then, HA...little did I know. :) He is a wonderful husband and Daddy. I could not have asked for a better match for me!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
WOW 8!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I still feel bad about missing your wedding. At least we had a good excuse. If you'll be in town, he is getting baptized tomorrow!
Happy Anniversary!
Yea congrads on putting up with eachother for so long....lol!!! It is amazing how you love them that much more as the years go by. You two are so cute together and I am so glad that you two got maried and I maried seth that way I get to have two really great family members!!! Happy Anniversary!!
Post a Comment