Friday, January 30, 2009

Surprise from Daddy!

Daddy surprised the kids this week by taking us to the circus! The kids had a blast. We tried cotton candy, saw lions and tigers and bears (oh my!). Kodi, Gideon and I rode the elephant. All in all a wonderful outing. And Kodi continues to have her daddy wrapped around her finger. Half way through the circus she leans over to Heath and whispers, "Daddy, I am having so much fun, we are all having fun. You are the best Daddy in the whole world." :)







3 comments:

Nat said...

Where was the circus? It looks like lots of fun!

I can't believe how big Tell is! What a cute little (I mean big) guy!

I love your magnet board for the hair stuff! What a great idea! We don't have those issues at our house...!

Oveson's said...

Super fun and super cute!!! Good job kodi that is the way to be!!

Sara said...

How fun! And I love to hair stuff organizer. Meryn's is just crammed in that drawer in the bathroom, plus she keeps losing things a church. But, at least I've got a girl with hair to fix. :D