Kodi loves her little swimming goggles. She dressed and accessorized herself this day. Daddy being wrapped around her little finger couldn't help but love that she did this on her own. I will admit that she is adorable, BUT the story behind the hand action fills my heart with joy. When Heath was younger he was an apple seed in "Johnny and the Apple Seed". He held his little arms out and went "oh yeaaaaaaa". In song form of course. Anyways, even now when he does it, I smile, I laugh, it brings me joy. Consequently he taught all the kids to do it. It is not unheard of to walk around my house hearing the random "oh yeaaaaaaaa"! :)
Monday, July 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I tell ya it's dandy! Handy for bakin' my sweet tooth is achin' all we need is apples for lunch!!!
Post a Comment