You know that really thick white lotion. It comes in lots of brands, but this incident involves the Eucerin version. You know the stuff that repels water. Well this little jewel found a bottle and went to town. Who knows how much he ate. I promptly put him in the bathtub thinking that this would stop further mess while I cleaned the floor. Oh no, that little guy has arms....long ones. I think he can reach EVERYTHING in my bathroom from the tub. Anyways I promptly put him up for sale after this adventure. Sorry folks but a tall, dark, and handsome man paid top dollar for him. Probably because during the bidding the suspect kept saying, "DA DA DA"Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Monster for Sale - SOLD
You know that really thick white lotion. It comes in lots of brands, but this incident involves the Eucerin version. You know the stuff that repels water. Well this little jewel found a bottle and went to town. Who knows how much he ate. I promptly put him in the bathtub thinking that this would stop further mess while I cleaned the floor. Oh no, that little guy has arms....long ones. I think he can reach EVERYTHING in my bathroom from the tub. Anyways I promptly put him up for sale after this adventure. Sorry folks but a tall, dark, and handsome man paid top dollar for him. Probably because during the bidding the suspect kept saying, "DA DA DA"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ha ha ha! I've dealt with that a time or two. At least he is cute!
Too bad - I'd have paid top dollar for him . . . what a cute little terd!
So, it took 3 babies to find your problem child, huh? ;) What does Tell hold in store?!
Oh no!!! That is so funny! I swear - it is times like that when their arms grow several feet within seconds!
Post a Comment