Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Skyfest!

First let me start by saying that I LOVE the Skyfest! Each year I find myself loving it even more. So there are loads of pictures, but I'm sure that you won't mind. Enjoy! :)
1 - It comes in a great big bag.
2 - They roll it out in a great big line
3 - The basket gets attached
4 - Start up the air
5 - Its getting bigger
6 - Almost there
7 - TADAA!
Kodi. Always, always has time to stop and give a cheeser to the camera.
Gideon. Always fascinated by everything going on around him.

Trace. Not my morning person, and not willing to look at me just yet.
Tell. No I did not even try to comb that before we left.
I love this photo. By the time all those balloons got the "fire" going, Trace was terrified. He was panicked and wanted to get far away from them. Well as you can see from the pictures, we were not far away. So Heath carried him away and just loved him better.
This is a teaching moment. The Daddy is explaining the finer points of how the heck they get that big ol' balloon in the air.
My sister told me to capture this picture saying that it would be really neat. She was right.
See I do emerge from behind the camera, once in awhile.
Obviously this guy was flying right over the top of us!
We had a really great time! (Even Trace, the further we got from the balloons.)

4 comments:

Alyss Paige said...

Amber said...
Yeah!! Your pictures are awesome, I love the one with Heath giving comfort and teaching. Your kids are so dang cute. On your last photo if you zoom in on the basket I think you would see me keaning over the side. lol. Well if it was saturday and I was over far enough. Wish I would have seen you there.

Sara said...

Good job, I have yet to make a post about this. You got some great pictures.

Toni Dee! said...

I love this picture of Heath - so darn adorable (the kids aren't bad either and you'd better tell him I said that about him). Love you!

Laura said...

Awesome pictures! Looks fun! I'm sad we missed it this year. Tyler was hunting and the boys were playing together so nicely that morning that I didn't dare disrupt them. :( Oh well! Next year! Beautiful pictures!