Thursday, August 20, 2009

Giggle Guys and Walking

So Tell is now a walking fool. He has decided that he can be faster walking and that is now his choice of transportation. And as many of you know I have a small collection of what we refer to as "Giggle Guys". Just recently we pulled them all out and put fresh batteries in them all. (Yes we push them all at the same time.) Anyways Tell loves these little guys as much as I do. He is normally carrying around two or three and loving them everytime that they laugh. However this does throw off his balance in the walking department. But, it does not stop him from trying over and over again. I love to watch him walk and lead with his belly. Too Funny!

2 comments:

Oveson's said...

I love it - he is sooo cute. I miss that little guy.

Toni Dee! said...

Tell him he's not big enough to be walking and he should definitely stop . . . yep, definitely! I don't know why I just barely connected that he and Brig are the "same" age? But it scares me that our next milestone is walking. I guess I have to wean him first :)