Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Pocket Ace
For some reason today was Trace day. I love that dirty faced, blue eyed, blond haired, tank of a boy. He wanted to hold my hand all day today. He would just follow me around "assisting" in all that I needed to do today. I learned a few things along the way. For example glue stick looks VERY much like chap stick. In fact it took much discussion to persuade him that it was not chap stick. Tell can walk, but chooses to crawl because he isn't as fast walking yet. So Trace would follow Tell all over walking beside him with his hand on his head. I would ask Trace what he was doing and he would just smile. I think that he has brushed his teeth a dozen times today. And I don't think that I will ever get tired of hearing him say, "Mo Tor Cycle"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That is one cute boy!
I can totally hear him saying it just like it was last week...oh ya it was..I love it when he says that...he is such a cute little guy!!
I love him
Post a Comment