Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Harley Time
This last weekend amidst the craziness, Rick brought over his Harley to show us. The kids LOVED it. Trace, my little tender heart, loves motorcycles so much. However he was to intimidated by Rick to get on it. But the other kids and myself all got a ride up the canyon. It was a blast! Even Tell couldn't get enough. Kodi was wearing her "ballerinatard" while riding the motorcycle. Again she is girly is whatever she chooses to do. (She made up that word, I love it)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ballerinatard? Seriously! I love that girly and I love that your boy is a tender heart and I love the way you and your hubs look on a harley. Maybe when the kids move out you'll get one, just use lots of moisturizer cuz lots of biker mama's look a little leathery.
love you, fs
Post a Comment