So over the weekend the fridge wasn't working that great, and by Monday the milk was disgusting. If the milk is not VERY cold it is gross. So we called a repair guy and he has since fixed it and we are all much happier.
Anyways, because of this fun incident I had to clean out the fridge and decide what had gone bad and what to keep. So I had all the food out and it was the apples that were choosen as the snack of champions.
They each had to have their own...although I did have to take a bite out of Trace's to get him started. :)
They all ate almost the entire apples. I was impressed, and they thought that they were big stuff.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Fridge
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my heck - they are darling! What good kids to pick a healthy snack. Trace looks like he's in that fun kissable phase and I absolutely LOVE Gid's outfit, I'm sure he had his sister's help with that. What darlings - how I miss them.
So I love the apple mouths!! Verry cute!! :)
Post a Comment