Ok, so it has been a bit since we did a little update on the kiddos, so here we go.
Trace is our little fat man. So he really isn't fat, but he is by far the chubbiest little baby that I have had. He wont walk, and consequently ALL of his pants have holes in the knees. (So much for passing on those pants.) When you try and get him to walk, he just starts laughing till he falls over. We opened up the dog door in the backdoor this weekend. Yep, you guess it the kids use it just as often as Hannah. But Trace especially. I am losing him all the time. He doesn't care if Kodi and Gideon are outside, he is going out there to play no matter what.

2 comments:
That is funny about the dog door! I think Trace is the same age as Adam. Yesterday my neighbor knocked on the door holding Adam. She found him walking down the street! I didn't even know he was outside! At least we don't live on a busy street! Why are you selling your house? (which is cute, btw!)
What a fatty!!! I just want to kiss those little chops. Maybe I should install a dog door for my kids - it would probably save a lot of energy opening and closing the door!
Post a Comment