Monday, July 28, 2008

Snapshots of Tell

We took a few pictures of Tell this weekend. He little faces are so adorable. Gotta love those kissing chops!
I know his eyes are closed, BUT it was a great smiling shot. Daddy has a way of getting that boy to smile.
He looks so small compared to Heath's hand in this picture. It reminds me of how strong and big our Daddy is, and how he will always be there to help. :)

3 comments:

Toni Dee! said...

YAY! I loved the pic that Heath texted Tyler, but I have to say - these are much better. What a handsome little cowboy - just wish I could kiss him!

Oveson's said...

I love the smile. Super cute. That is a full blone out one great job mom!! :D

Shana Lynn said...

I love these photos. I always love the shots that show how tiny our little babies are to begin with, and then WOW they grow overnight!! What a handsome little guy.