Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Day in the Park with the Red Grandma

My Mom and little Sister came to visit the last few days. SO I believe for the first time she had all seven of her grand kids together at the same time. We ran, we swung, we slid, we ate! The boy and girl on the left are my older sister (Sara's) kids. The boy in the middle with the curly hair is my little sister (Emily's) boy. And the other four are orphans that I found wandering aimlessly around the park and put them in the picture for filler. We all had a great time!

3 comments:

Toni Dee! said...

Ok the little orphan on the top right does NOT look happy with you - were you interrupting an adventure? Cute cute kids!!! (have I mentioned how fond I am of that little yellow bandana?)

Oveson's said...

Super cute!!!

Sara said...

Awesome, everyone is looking at you but Meryn. Leave it to one of mine, huh? I'm glad you got a picture though, I keep kicking myself for forgetting the camera that day. You are a brave mommy for attempting the fireworks the other night. They were really late! (I heard them from my house.) Hope you've all recovered. :)