Around this Oveson house we have a routine. We try very hard to stick to said routine. It makes it easier for the Daddy, the Mommy, and the kiddos to know what is coming and what is expected of them. So last week were the Summer Games opening ceremonies. And with that came FIREWORKS! I love fireworks. I have a lot of great memories from my childhood with fireworks and family time. So naturally I want to have that experience with my children as well. Sadly fireworks do not fit into the routine. They turned out great. However the hour and a half prior to seeing them was hard. I mean really hard for EVERYONE. I'm glad that we all had fun and hopefully we will be better prepared for the 4th of July. :) (Actually Tell did not have any fun at all, he really really just wanted his bottle and crib. -- Not pictured above for said reason)
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Routine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It is amazing how they can get all out of sink. I will say that I am super jelous...we really need to move back to a place where you can have more then just the poping fireworks..yep that is right no sparklers...horrible. We were going to come to utah duing the
4th but it is kind of important to not go into labor on the way...lol
Post a Comment