We had a great time at the family reunion. The kids love, love, loved the 4wheeler. Trace threw a fantastic fit when someone got on that thing and didn't take him with them. All Heath had to say was "I'll be right back" and Trace would let loose. And Kodi and Gideon adored the horse. A HUGE thanks to Uncle Scott and Robby for walking around with my kids on the horse. They loved every second of it. Sorry, Uncle Scott but Kodi is sure that all horses are "Robby's Horse"Now I didn't get any great pictures because I was holding Tell. My little creature of habit could/would not take a nap away from his crib. So lets play a game. There are 6 other people in the photo with Gideon. Who can tell me who they are? (We could play it with the photo of Trace too, but that one is easy.)
I'm thankful that we could go out to family reunion and get dirty!

5 comments:
Ok, so lets see, I see me (amber), Aunt Darla, Aunt Darlene, guessing Traquelle, and...maybe you Jere and the smidget of red could be Tell. Ok not sure on the last two.
So I totally would fail at this game!!! But I will say your little ones look so cute in there little bandanas!!
I have no idea who is in the picture, but it sounds like you guys had fun!
Um, Niki, Corrie, Aunt Darlene, Aunt Darla, Amber, Heath (the jeans?) and Tell (the red pants). Now tell us who it really is.
Ok- here's my guess: Holly, Traquelle, Aunt Darlene, Tyanna, Darla, Amer. Hmmm. . . I might have too many. . .
Post a Comment