I left Tell to his own devices while we put the other kids in bed. The little dude was so tired. Let's face it, so was I! :) And the Diego matching game card did stick to his face when we picked him up. (Just a little side note that made me laugh.)
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Sleepy Head
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
lol...so super cute!! Knocked cold!
I feel like that all the time buddy - good for you! Beds are highly overrated :)
Wouldn't it be nice to just be able to fall asleep anywhere? :) Also, I appreciate the fact that there was a toy stuck to his head. LOL Your garden looks great, and I think the boxes on saw horses is a great idea. Stand up gardening! And I'm glad you got to go get dirty at a family reunion. :) There's nothing like being allowed to just be a mess.
Post a Comment