This is my fat man. OK, so he isn't really fat but compared to my other babies he is the biggest. He is becoming very independent and doesn't want much to do with me lately. So I watch patiently from the sideline smiling. And when he does need help I am there. He makes me happy racing across the yard to get a hug. And we have made huge steps in the potty training and I think we got it!
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Ace
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm sad. I'm sad because I don't really know this man prince. Keep reminding him there's a magical favorite Aunt out there and someday I'll get him wrapped around my finger ok?
I heard that he is good and cute like his favorite uncle SETH. If so he is doing great. If not - please make sure you put a large picture of me in his room.
Post a Comment